martes, 1 de abril de 2014

Here you have our Pearl-Tree!



Hi everybody!

I am María Rodríguez and this week I have been the Curator-Farmer.
As all of you know, I had to organize the theoretical references and to make the Pearl-Tree.
This week the work was not too hard as the last week when I was analyst, and for this reason I helped my classmates to make the c.map with mindmeister tool ( we saw some tutorials from YouTube which appears on the Pearl-Tree) and to summarize our two topics; on the one hand "An Iverview of the Educational System" and on the other hand "Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary Education".

So, here I attached you our Pearl-Tree.
I hope it could help you!, and have a nice week.

http://goo.gl/YgivOM 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario