martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

Translator's role.

I am Rocio Montesinos Ferrándiz and this week my role is the Translator. The main five terms that we learnt on the week are: Geography, Cartographic projection, Treasure Hunt, Media and Distortion.


  • Geography is a field of science dedicated to the study of the lands, the features, the inhabitants, and the phenomena of the Earth.
  •  Cartographic projection is a means of representing or a representation of the globe or part of it on a flat map, using lines of latitude and longitude. All projections distort the surface in some fashion.
  • Treasure hunt is a game in which the organizers prepare a list defining specific items, which the participants seek to gather all items on the list or perform tasks or take photographs of the items, as specified.
  • Media indicates the instruments that allow collective contents diffusion to the individuals and to the diverse groups that they compose the society. Some examples are radio, newspaper, films televisión…
  • Distortion is a change, twist, or exaggeration that makes something appear different from the way it really is. In the context of this week work, we find that the media often distort reality.



Last week I felt that I was less lost, because my workmate who had this role the last week guided me, so this week I understood better my role.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario